Effective Date: June 1, 2021
1. Copyright and Trademark Information
The Site, and the information, files, documents, text, photographs, images, audio, and video which it contains and any material made available for download on the Site (collectively, the “Content”) are the property of us or our licensors, as applicable. The Site and Contents are protected by United States and international copyright and trademark laws. The Content may not be copied, distributed, modified, reproduced, published or used, in whole or in part, except for purposes authorized or approved in writing by us. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved to us and our licensors.
2. Use of Our Content; Security and Restrictions
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including, without limitation, by (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) accessing or using the Site or any portion thereof without authorization; or (d) introducing any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful.
You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation;
- To engage in any conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or users of the Site or expose them to liability;
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the Site or interfere with any other party’s use of the Site;
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site;
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent;
- Use any device, software or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site; or
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
3. Other Products and Services
You may be able to purchase other products and/or services on the Site. We accept credit and debit cards issued by U.S. banks and other payment and billing methods that may be designated by us at the time of purchase. If a credit or debit card account is being used for a transaction, we may obtain preapproval for an amount up to the amount of the payment. You represent and warrant that if you are making online payments that (a) any credit card, debit card and bank account information you supply is true, correct and complete, (b) charges incurred by you will be honored by your credit/debit card company or bank, (c) you will pay the charges incurred by you in the amounts posted, including any applicable taxes, and (d) you are the person in whose name the card was issued and you are authorized to make a purchase or other transaction with the relevant credit card and credit card information.
In the event a product or service is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical error or error in pricing information received from our suppliers, we shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for the product or service listed at the incorrect price. We shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit or debit card charged. If your credit or debit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to refuse to accept or cancel any order for any reason. Some situations that may result in your order being canceled include limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies or errors in product or pricing information, or adherence to our fraud avoidance policies. We may also require additional verifications or information before accepting any order. We will contact you if all or any portion of your order is canceled or if additional information is required to accept your order. If your order is canceled after your credit or debit card has already been charged, we shall promptly issue a credit to your credit or debit card account in the amount of the charge.
4. Links to Other Sites
From time to time we may provide links to third party websites and services that we think may be of interest to you. We makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may access through this Site. When you access third party websites, please understand that they are independent from this Site and us, and that we have no control over the content on that website. In addition, a link to a third party website does not mean that we endorse or accept any responsibility for the Content, or the use, of the linked website. It is up to you to take precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use or download is free of such items as viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other items of a destructive nature. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked to this Site, you do this entirely at your own risk.
5. Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer of Warranties
WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT DEFECTS IN THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT CONTAINED WITHIN IT, ANY SITE-RELATED SERVICE, OR PRODUCT OR SERVICE PURCHASED THROUGH THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH ALL FAULTS, WITH NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY OF INFORMATION, QUIET ENJOYMENT, AND TITLE/NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR TIMELINESS OF THE INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH THE SITE.
YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE, SITE-RELATED SERVICES, AND LINKED SITES. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT FILES AVAILABLE FOR DOWNLOAD WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES, WORMS, TROJAN HORSES OR OTHER DESTRUCTIVE PROGRAMMING. YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR IMPLEMENTING PROCEDURES SUFFICIENT TO SATISFY YOUR NEEDS FOR DATA BACK UP AND SECURITY.
Some states do not allow the disclaimer of certain warranties or limitation of certain liabilities so the foregoing disclaimers and warranties may not apply to you.
Any claims arising in connection with your use of the Site, any Content or any products or services purchased through the Site must be brought within one (1) year of the date of the event giving rise to such action occurred.
By using the Site, you agree to indemnify and hold us, our officers, managers, directors, employees, affiliates, agents, attorneys, representatives and members harmless from any and all losses, damages, liabilities, claims, demands, suits, or causes of action (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising from your use or misuse of the Site or any products or services purchased through the Site.
7. Dispute Resolution; Arbitration Agreement
The parties shall participate in non-binding mediation before commencing any arbitration (or taking any other action). If the parties are unable to resolve a Dispute by informal means, the arbitration of Disputes will be administered by the American Arbitration Association (AAA) in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in accordance with Commercial Arbitration Rules, and if deemed appropriate by the arbitrator, the Supplementary Procedures for Consumer-Related Disputes. Any proceeding to enforce this arbitration agreement must be brought in the U.S. District Court in the Eastern District of Pennsylvania or in any Pennsylvania state court of competent jurisdiction with venue lying in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania to the exclusion of all other forums.
8. Copyright Policy
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials posted on the Site infringe your copyright, you (or your agent) may send the Philadelphia Orchestra Association a “Notification of Claimed Infringement” requesting that the material be removed, or access to it blocked. The notice must include the following information:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the works that have been allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work alleged to have been infringed (or if multiple copyrighted works located on the Site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works);
- Identification of the specific material or link alleged to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity, and information reasonably sufficient to allow the Philadelphia Orchestra Association to locate the material on the Site;
- Your name, address, telephone number, and email address (if available);
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send the Philadelphia Orchestra Association a counter-notice.
Notices and counter-notices must meet the then-current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see https://www.copyright.gov/ for details. Notices and counter-notices with respect to the Site should be sent to 1500 Walnut Floor 17, Marketing, Philadelphia, PA 19102. Consult your legal advisor and see 17 U.S.C. § 512 before filing a notice or counter-notice as there are penalties for false claims under the DMCA. [**Note: A copyright agent may be designated with the US copyright office to receive notifications of DMCA infringements. The cost is $6. For more information, see https://www.copyright.gov/dmca-directory/faq.html.**]
9. Governing Law
12. Complete Agreement
15. Contact Information